Flame Gamerz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame up, or get burned.

Aaron's application

killertrain
    Noob

Aaron's application Empty Aaron's application

Post  killertrain Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Aaron Cheung

Time Zone:Eastern: gmt -5:00

When i am on:
    next 2 or 3 weeks: about anywhere from 11:00 am to 12:00am
    after 2 or 3 weeks: Sunday-thursday: 1:30pm-10:pm
    Friday and Saturday 11:00am to 12:00am

United States of America

aaroncheung520@gmail.com

My reasons: I want to apply to be a gm to help out the community grow. To ban the hackers (i really get annoyed with them) and to set down the laws. I can help with some events and ideas.

I have played gunz for about 4 years. I played in the ijji gunz. I also played in a few private servers 2 years back. I am very active daily now.

I have been a gm on a maple story private server some time back.

How i can help: I am very active and would know if someone hacks (mainly cause every room i go to i see a hacker Razz) I have a few ideas on events and items for this.

About me:I go to one of the top private schools in New York City area. I love to play on the computer, photo shopping and basketball. I am very energetic and fun to be around. I also am good at listening and following directions. I feel that the gunz community here would appreciate me here.

/admin_ban username
    /admin_wall message
    /hide
    /changepassword
    /admin_halt
    /admin_switch_laddergame
    /admin_halt
    /admin_switch_laddergame
    /jjang
    /removejjang
    (these are what i heard going around in other servers, i know what some means but some of them i have no clue but i would figure it out)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 am